- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife except a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- If sharpening is needed use sharpener or whetstone.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.